Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome to My New Blog!

Congratulations - - You found me :) I sew and sell cute infant carseat covers. These make any
carseat look cute and they are so fun and easy to use.



These secure easily on to your car seat handle, leaving it free for you to hold. The cover stays snuggly in place while blocking out sun, wind, and rain. It is also quickly removed for use as a blanket, nursing cover, or changing pad. No more lugging around 3 separate items! Just strap it on and you are good to go!

Here's how it works:
Just send me 1 and 1/8 yard each of 2 coordinating fabrics that you LOVE!!! For a lighter, cooler cover, you can choose both sides regular cotton (like Calico Keepsakes at Joanne's). If you would like a warmer, heavier cover, just make one of those sides the soft and fuzzy kind (like the Bambi). You can even choose flannel or decorator fabrics.

The straps secure with velcro, making it a quick to attached. I top it off with buttons, just to give it a cute finish.

Make sure to pick out buttons to match your fabric while you are at the fabric store (the bigger, the better).




RECAP:
1 & 1/8 yard top fabric
1 & 1/8 yard bottom fabric
2 buttons

That's it! Just send it to me, The Speedy Seamstress, and I will sew it and have it back in the mail in 24 hours! It is so easy and you get your very own, custom designed infant carseat cover!

These are so perfect for baby shower gifts. They can be made for a boy or a girl, or unisex if you aren't sure of the gender. You can design them cute and baby, or hip and chic.

How much does it cost?
I charge just $20 to make it. This cost includes the materials I provide such as thread, velcro, and batting. I can accept various types of payment.

***The covers in the pictures are ones that I designed. If you would like to purchase one that I have already made, the cost is between $35-$50, plus shipping. Just send me an email at thespeedyseamstress.yahoo and I can send you some pics of what I have.***

*Please email me with any questions or comments. I check it often and love to hear from you!!
thespeedyseamstress@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment